IES offers Central Battery system based emergency lighting for medium to large installations.
For projects where central control and testing is desirable, a central battery system is a viable and cost effective alternative to self-contained emergency lighting products.
The main advantages of central battery systems over self-contained systems are:
- Testing and maintenance is much easier
- Battery replacement is much quicker and less disruptive
- Battery life is generally 10 years or more
- Luminaires can be centrally controlled
- High light levels can easily be achieved
- The emergency lighting system can be completely unobtrusive